MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT uses its own and third-party cookies to authenticate your user session, perform statistical analysis, display content that is useful to you and improve and customize certain services by analyzing your browsing habits.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated in the user's computer and that allow us to understand the frequency of your visits, the content you select the most and the security elements that may intervene in controlling access to restricted areas, as well as the advertisements you view that are based on criteria predefined by MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT and that are activated by cookies sent by said company or by third parties that provide these services on behalf of MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT.
In general terms, the following types of cookies exist:
- Based on their expiration date:
- Session: They expire at the end of the session.
- Persistent: They do not expire at the end of the session.
- Based on their source:
- First-party: Enabled by the website the user is browsing.
- Third-party: They originate from other websites.
- Based on their purpose:
- Technical: They allow browsing and the use of different services.
- Personalization: They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics.
- Analysis: They allow monitoring and analysis of user behavior.
- Advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral Advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces. They store information about user behavior.
What type of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
On this website, the following types of cookies are used for the following purposes:
Who accesses the information from cookies?
The information stored in own cookies is used exclusively by MAPFRE.
Can cookies be deactivated?
We respect your privacy, so you may choose not to allow the installation of some types of cookies easily and at any time in our "Configure cookies" tool.
However, if the user subsequently wishes to delete the cookies that have been stored on their computer and that require consent, they may do so using the tools provided by their browser for these purposes. In this context, depending on the browser used, the following links describe the procedure for disabling cookies:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
If the user does not accept cookies or subsequently rejects them, some of the website's functionalities may be affected.
Changes and updates to the Cookies Policy
MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT and the group's companies may amend this Cookies Policy to comply with legislative or regulatory requirements or to bring it into line with the instructions and recommendations issued by the regulators. We therefore recommend that you regularly review the Cookies Policy.