PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY:
MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT S.G.I.I.C., S.A., with registered offices at Carretera Pozuelo de Alarcón 50–1 28222 Majadahonda Madrid, is the owner of this Website, and is responsible for the personal data provided by users through this Website.
The user is hereby informed of the processing of data provided while browsing the Website, as well as any data generated while using said website, including, if applicable, any sharing or international transfers of the data that may occur, for the purposes referred to in the section "Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?"
If the data provided refers to third-party individuals other than the user, the user affirms that they have gathered said data with the third party's prior consent to share their data and to have informed them, before providing said data, about the purposes of the processing, sharing and other terms provided for in the Information on Data Protection section.
The user hereby states to be above the age of 14. If the data provided during browsing come from children under the age of 18, including health data, as the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor, you expressly authorize the processing of such data under the terms established in the additional information.
The user guarantees the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided, committing to communicate to MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT any changes in the data provided.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION:
Who is the data controller responsible for processing your personal data?
The data controller for the information and/or personal data you provide to MAPFRE is:
- Identity: MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT S.G.I.C., S.A. CIF A7922703
- Postal address: Ctra. Pozuelo de Alarcón, 50–1, Módulo Sur, 2ª planta 28222 Majadahonda (Madrid)
- Data Protection Officer's contact details: email@example.com
What data does MAPFRE collect?
MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT obtains information about its users. The following data is stored:
- Data obtained from the browsing and use of MAPFRE's website, specifically:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) that provides them with access to the Internet. For example, a user of provider XXX will be identified by the domain xxx.es.
- The date and time of access to our website.
- The Internet address from which the link directed the user to our website.
Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?
The purposes for data processing are as follows:
- Regarding data obtained from browsing and use of MAPFRE's website, MAPFRE will process the data generated by browsing for the purposes set out in the cookies panel and its associated preferences .
How long does MAPFRE keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time determined on the basis of the following criteria: (i) legal obligation of retention; and (ii) request for erasure of the data by the data subject in applicable cases.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal grounds for processing your data for the purposes indicated in the section "Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?" are listed below:
- With regard to the browsing and use of MAPFRE's website, consent is given by the user in the cookies panel .
Who will your data be shared with?
MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT may share your data exclusively for the purposes specified in the section "Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?" with the following recipients:
- To the different service provision companies of the MAPFRE Group for the due provision of the service.
Within the framework of such communications, data may be transferred internationally to third countries. Such transfers shall be made to countries where there is no suitability decision by the European Commission only when they are essential for the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
What are your rights when you provide your data to MAPFRE?
Under the terms and scope set forth in current regulations, any person enjoys the following rights:
- Access: Find out what personal data MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT holds about them.
- Rectification: Request the correction of any inaccurate data.
- Deletion: Request that the data be deleted when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restriction of processing: Request that MAPFRE stop processing your data, if, for example, the data are inaccurate or the processing thereof is illegal. However, it may still be processed for the exercise or defense of possible claims, the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Opposition: Oppose the processing of your data, except when necessary for, among other reasons, the development of the contractual relationship, if appropriate, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, or request that it be sent to another controller where technically feasible.
We remind you that you may also, at any time, revoke your consent to the processing of your data, where appropriate.
The above rights may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by a legal or voluntary representative, by writing to the Oficina Corporativa de Privacidad y Protección de Datos (Corporate Office for Privacy and Data Protection — COPD), Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain.
Furthermore, the interested party may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when they consider that we have not processed their data in accordance with the legislation via the website authorized for such purposes by the corresponding Control Authority.
MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT accepts no responsibility for information on this website originating from sources outside of the MAPFRE Group, nor for any content that it has not created.
The links that appear on this page are solely intended to inform the user about the existence of other relevant sources of information available on the Internet, where the data provided here may be expanded. Under no circumstances will MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT be responsible for the outcome obtained through said links.
The domain owner is MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT S.G.I.I.C., S.A., with CIF A79227039, and whose registered office is at Ctra. Pozuelo de Alarcón, 50–1, Módulo Sur, 2ª planta 28222 Majadahonda (Madrid), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 9.852, General 8.519, Folio 43, Sheet 90.430-1
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The user undertakes to make good use of the Website. This good use is understood to be in accordance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
The user also agrees not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes and not to perform any action intended to damage, disable or overload the Website or which may prevent its normal use and operation in any way.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive symbols that appear therein, belong to MAPFRE and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other total or partial, free or paid for use of the texts, images or any other content contained on the website is strictly forbidden without written authorization from the copyright holders.
MAPFRE ASSET MANAGEMENT reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make any changes, variations, deletions or cancelations that it deems necessary to the contents and their manner of presentation, whether temporarily or permanently. The user must make sure to use the updated version at all times. This does not grant users the right to receive indemnification for any damages and losses.